AMMO CHIEFS ASSOCIATION DONATIONS
If you want to make a donation to the ACA or to the AMMO Heritage Monument. The information below will help you through the process.
- All donations to our national, nonprofit, 501(c)19 organization may be tax deductible depending on your specific tax situation.
- All contributors who donate will receive an acknowledgement letter from the ACA Treasurer for tax purposes.
- You should consult your tax advisor concerning the financial benefits of making such a donation.
- NOTE: As of 1 May 2022, VIP polo shirts are no longer being offered with AMMO Monument donations.
- Mike Roylance has ordered, embroidered, and mailed VIP shirts to donors on his own time and equipment but is moving soon so so he can no longer support the VIP shirt effort at this time.
- To donate you can mail a Check to:
AMMO Chief’s Association
c/o ACA Treasurer, Mike Robertson
1043 S 2500 W
Syracuse, Utah 84075
Or use the PayPal button below:
The ACA EIN (Employer Identification Number) is 59-3738339. The EIN is also known as a federal Tax Identification Number (TIN), and is used to identify a business or nonprofit entity.
Should you have any questions please email our ACA Treasurer, Michael Robertson or call 703-217-2045 for additional information.